Monday, March 17, 2008

Fuzzy Wuzzy Cuddles

We've succumbed to baby love at the House at Two Palms.

The baby rabbits are one week old and starting to show their colors.


My favorites are this red (fawn).

And this black. All of the babies can be seen here. Awwwww!

I have been scolded for not making it clear that these were baby bunnies.... They did look like little rats at birth :^) Mom and Dad are Satin Angoras registered with the ARBA and the NARBC; both are fantastic examples of the breed. We plan on keeping the best of the litter and selling the others. I hope the little black or the red have fabulous wool, because they really are my favorites.

In non-baby news, I have added two new soaps to the etsy shop - Triple Chocolate and a new salt scrub. I've sold out of the kitchen soap, but more is curing in the soap lab! It will be added to the shop shortly.

I've been knitting - I promise. I seem to be stuck in a teal phase. On the needles right now, I have Eiffel in teal Classic Silk, Wicked in teal Inca Alpaca, and a doll's sweater (my own pattern) in teal Lush. Looking at the list, it's obvious that I'm in a Classic Elite phase too! The only problem with this teal phase is I cannot get nice photos of any of these...